打印

[资料&新闻] Bashiok谈到Buff时间和堕落萨满

Bashiok谈到Buff时间和堕落萨满

anhei3战网

A fan pointed out how nice it would be if Diablo III had buff timers, so we wouldn’t have to guess if the D3 equivalent of Shiver Armor, Battle Orders, Holy Shield, etc, were about to vanish.  Bashiok replied with good news.
有热心玩家指出如果D3中有状态计时器的话将会是件很好的事情,那样我们就不必担心类似碎冰甲、战斗体制或者神圣之盾那样的技能会在D3中绝迹。Bashiok的回复给我们带来了好消息。
Blizzard Quote:

The game currently sports buff timers. It’s a simple system right now, I won’t go in to it too much as I suspect it might change. But to put your mind at ease, we already have a way to see buffs (and debuffs) and visually track the time left on them.   

游戏中目前已经有状态计时器了。目前那还是个很简陋的系统,因为以后肯定还会变动的,所以在这里我就不多说了。不过你们放心吧,我们已经想出办法来显示角色身上的状态(包括增益状态和负面状态)持续时间了。
Also, in a convenient tie-in to news we were going to post anyway, noted 3D fan artist Delowyn has completed his amazing Fallen Shaman project. The best way to view this creation is through the work-in-progress thread; it’s amazing to see how Delowyn has put this together over time, working on the model, the textures, the coloring, the belt and staff, etc. The whole creature was based on Bashiok’s animated Fallen Shaman forum avatar, and when Delowyn posted about it, Bashiok took notice.
那么在此我们就顺便说一下另外一条新闻:大家关注的暗黑爱好者,同时也是3D艺术家Delowyn已经完成了它的沉沦萨满制作项目。想仔细了解的话最好还是去看看他的那个项目进度帖,你可以从那看到Delowyn是如何一点一点的,从建模、制作材质到上色、制作带子和法杖等外饰,完成这一令人赞叹的作品的。整个作品是基于Bashiok那个动态论坛头像制作的,而当Delowyn宣布完成后,Bashiok也出来说了话。
Blizzard Quote:     
Added to my wall of fan art.
这个已经被我加入了爱好者周边作品收藏中。
I’ve been watching the updates and work that’s been going into it, great stuff.
我一直在关注着这个作品,它很棒。
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留。
欲问何之故,下世还做人。
QQ:16061874

评分 TOP

不知道还有多少新的怪物。。。。。。D2你们知道有多少怪物吗?

评分 TOP

支持支持支持支持

评分 TOP

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol